Saturday, July 11, 2009

The weary traveller.

Lots of things have gone down recently...I came down with the flu recently. Hit me like two tons of bricks and the powers that be (read: viruses) decided to open all floodgates and cause destruction in London (read: me). After complete exhaustion, I dragged myself through 11 hours on Amtrak, not getting up once. The good people at CSX are clearly out to get me. Mind you, better than being left a practical invalid alone in New York for three days...

I'm back up in Canada now, and am feeling much better. Mum+Kim are driving down tomorrow morning, but I was feeling out of place/sorts at the apartment anyway, so I'll be stay up here for a few more days before heading down again, hopefully by next Friday.

I'm really, really pissed off to be missing Kyle Hall @ Sunday Best. Someone in my age bracket (younger even!) and the promise of a good party with good friends...and I'll be languishing up here. Even the cats are ignoring me.

At least there's the one thing that will never say no...Youtube*.

*sigh*


*Get your mind out of the gutter, seriously.

0 comments: